Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

Traditional Christmas

Morning all hope you are well ans having a good day so far, the weather here doesn't know what to do.

My card today is from the new Crafters Companion Traditional card making kit, it's absolutely stunning, gorgeous art work and designs.

I have used gold mirri and red card for matting and layering, one of the backing cards in the kit and a beautiful image, which I have matted on to gold and red card, with acetate around the image.
With my Die'sire dies I have cut out the lamp post, I found a holly ring die in among my dies so I have used this to and sprayed with gold spray and sparkle, the poinsettia, holly, tag and sentiment where from the kit.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything goes.

Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day whatever you have planned.

Hugs Julie xxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas card Julie, wonderful traditional image and colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie. WOW, you are just one amazing crafter, this is SIMPLY STUNNING. Definitely very classy. I love it.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning Julie, love all your detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning....I'm so tempted to buy that kit!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card Julie, very traditional and beautifully put together!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie what a gorgeous Christmas Card! I love the traditional red with the mirri - fab combination! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete