Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Robin Redbreast

Hello all hope your day is going well, thank you everyone for your well wishes, I am not 100% but feeling a little better, I have been having a play to take my mind of things, I have made a card using the Traditional Christmas and the Christmas Die'sire dies, they are gorgeous.

I have used Centura Pearl card for the card base and covered it with a card blank in the kit, I have used one of the toppers and my die's I have used are the Ivy, Snowflake Icicle and lampost, silver ribbon and brad from my stash and sentiment from the kit.

I used Centura pearl for the die'cuts and glittered them to give the extra sparkle.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafty Sentiments - Dies and Punches.
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Glitter.
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx



16 comments:

  1. I just had to comment and say how gorgeous this is! Thank you for sharing at TTCRD!

    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image,a fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Julie this is truly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Julie, fabulous die cut details and another great card shape.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are starting to feel better Julie, I hope it continues.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and such wonderful detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWIE, this is out-of-this-world gorgeous and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are getting better - just love what you have done with this card - certainly has the WOW factor!
    hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, glad you are feeling better and love what you have done with this card - it certainly has the WOW factor!
    hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you are feeling better now, this card is stunning, such a beautiful layout and wonderful shape
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunner Julie, really liking what you create when you are healing:O)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tis is gorgeous, at first when I looked at it thought it was a shadow box card, then realized it isn't. Great way of putting the scene on. Love all the die cuts and sparkle.
    Thanks for sharing at Holly Jolly this week.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, fantastic use of dies, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Totally gorgeous! Love the image and beautiful die cuts! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete