Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Season's Greetings

Hello all hope you week has started of well, the sun is shining here after a dull start the the day.

I have been tidying my craft room today, it needed it my work space was getting smaller by the minute,lol. I then decided to have a play with my traditional Christmas card kit, I have done a different shape, not really sure it works but I thought I would share it anyway, my base card is Centura pearl card from the kit with a border,and a topper, I have used my Die'sire Christmas holly die sprayed with spray and sparkle a sentiment and a bow.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.
Send A Smile For Kids - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Neat card, thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun design and colors.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Shape card Julie. I saw this on MIM and came for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous....that image is the perfect Christmas image!Hope you're feeling lots better!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous car Julie! My craft room is a tip, now down to about a 3inch square to work in! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous Julie. It's good to see a different card shape and the detailing is fabulous.
    I hope you are starting to feel better now.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Julie, great shape - I don't think I've seen one like this before and lovely traditional scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on FB and fell in love with it. Fabulous design and I love the unusual shape. How are doing, feeling any better (I see I am not the only one asking, we all worry about you Julie and hate to think you are still feeling poorly). take care
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie - what a great shape - this card looks fabulous. Hope you are now feeling better.
    Hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. An unusual and pretty Christmas card. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete