Followers

Friday 23 August 2013

Celebrate The Season

Morning all hope your having a good day and ready for the bank holiday, I hope the weather holds up for everyone.
My card today is from the Traditional Christmas kit from Crafters Companion, I have also used the Ivy and bow die from Die'sire dies also from Crafters Companion, I think by know you know I really love these dies,

I have used some core'dinations Christmas embossed card and sanded slightly, an image from the Traditional card kit, the Ivy I have made into a wreath around the image and added some little sliver bells in between the Ivy, finished of with a bow and a sentiment from the sentimentals stamp set.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Aud Sentiment Challenge - Anything But A Birthday Card With Sentiment.
Crimbo Crackers - It's Snow Business.


Thank you all for stopping by, have a lovely day.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful,lovely design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and die-cuts. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Julie! I love the wreath you made framing that beautiful image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card as are all your creations your so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Julie, love the wreath,such an elegant Christmas card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Julie. I love the image and the way you have used the ivy to create the wreath looks amazing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Julie, I just love your die cut ivy and fabulous blue.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, Such a lovely Christmas card - you are certainly getting the use out of your dies. Hope your health is still improving.
    Hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Julie, love the beautiful design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I just love the wreath and the beautiful image.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love the gorgeous scene and the wreath is just so stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete