Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Happy Anniversary

Morning all hope your having a good week so far, I am starting to feel better so that's good, I wasn't around much yesterday I had a hectic day, went to see my Daughter in law and Grandchildren, it was Nick and Gennive's 8th Wedding Anniversary, in the afternoon I had to see the Nurse with my breathing everything was ok.

I am sharing two cards I made for Nick and Gennive's Anniversary, I also made one for the children to give Mummy and Daddy,
Both card are from the Barkley Everyday CD from Crafters Companion, papers and border are from the CD, frame die is a Die'sire Die Crafters Companion, Marianne Dies and Memory Box Die. Ribbon from my stash.


For the Childrens card I used a card Companion and printed a paper, bows and sentiment were with the Card Companion sheet, the image is so sweet dressing up.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are.

Craft-Dee Bowz Monthly - Anything Goes Must Have Handmade Bow 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxx




13 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Julie, such pretty colours and I particularly like the fabulous die cut details on the fist one.
    I'm so pleased to hear you are beginning to feel better and that you appointment with the nurse went well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling card, Julie. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Julie, I like the adorable images and both frames.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Julie. I love the images and beautiful details.
    I am pleased that you are starting to feel better.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards Julie are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are really lovely Julie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both gorgeous cards Julie and love your die's that you have used. Glad you feeling bit better now..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, Glad to hear the you are feeling better and hope this continues. Lovely card and although I use a bow maker - just cannot get my bows to look as good as yours. Great idea to make a card for the grandchildren to give to their parents.
    Hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet creations Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really can't decide which card I love more... let me think... naaah, I can't! I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fabulous cards Julie! Glad your check up went well! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make such fabulous cards Julie, I don't know how you do it, such talent! Love these two!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete