Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Snowy Village

Hello all my card share today is using the new Christmas Die'sire dies from Crafters Companion, I just love them, I have used Mirri for matting and layering Core'dinations and embossed with the Embossalicious folder Star of Wonder and sanded.
The dies I have used are Snowflake, Icicle, Spruce Trees,Signpost and Snowy Village.my sentiment is from the Sentimental stamp set Christmas Magic.


The Challenge I would like to enter my card into are:-

Papertake Weekly - Occasion-ally.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card, I especially love the sentiment x

    Kirsty Pearly Pop Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful snow scene.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the embossing, the colours and all the die cuts.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Julie. I really love the design and the way you have used those dies is fabulous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julie, love your new dies and folder! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Julie, love the design. Hope you're feeling better hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Julie! You have captured the frosty, wintry theme perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card Julie! It's stunning.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Julie, beautiful die cut and embossed details and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Julie. Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I love the icecicles hanging down, the trees, the embossed snowflakes and the big gorgeous snowflake! Awesome design ! Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, love the soft colours, love the die cuts and the pearl center in the beautiful snowflake looks stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only one word for this and that is stunning!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning card JUlie , I love the colour too.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete