Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Star Of Wonder

Morning all hope you are all having a good day and week so far, half way through the week already.

My card today is another Traditional Christmas and the Christmas Die'sire Dies, I just love these I just can't stop using them they are so addictive. I have used Centura Pearl card for my base card, red card for matting and layering,
I have used some Centura Pearl card with my Star of Wonder embossing folder, two image from the card kit and my Ivy, Snowflake, lampost and bow Die'sire Dies.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, optional / Use Stitching Real or Faux.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.


Thank you all for stopping by and have a good day..
Hugs Julie xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Julie Love the images , the embossing and the die cutting for this beautiful creation .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julie, I like the images the embossing and the die cuts.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie
    Lovely card and so clean looking - just love how you have used the dies.
    Hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Julie. I love the images and those dies really look wonderful the way you have used them
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful is your card Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card Julie, Love the images & wonderful snowflake....Simply Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous Christmas card Julie, that embossing folder looks gorgeous and I love the red and white combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Julie, love the images and stunning design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! I love your composition and those wonderful die cuts! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Julie, really pretty images and love your design! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love the design and your beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete