Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

Baubles Galore

Morning all thank you so much for your well wishes, the Dr has given me antibiotics and steroids, so lets hope they do the trick.

I am sharing another traditional Christmas card from the gorgeous kit from Crafters Companion, I have used Centura pearl for my base card mirri card for matting and layering, one of the card bases in the kit and acetate, I have used one of the gorgeous images and frame, sentiment and holly from the kit and ribbon from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by and hello to my new follower, thank you for sharing my journey.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Hello Julie. What a beautiful card and I love the design and colours. Fabulous image and finished off with that stunning bow. Just perfect.
    Hope that you are feeling better this morning.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie what a gorgeous card! Love the snowflake acetate, pretty image and papers and of course the gold mirri! I hope these meds work for you!! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Julie. Hope your feel better soon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Julie,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card Julie gorgeous image too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julie and what gorgeous colours and the acetate looks amazing. Been looking at getting some acetate as never used before, think its defo on my wish list now..Hugs Lozzy xx
    Thank you for your well wishes, each day is getting better and hope you feeling better soon as well. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifully designed card Julie. I love the image, papers and wonderful design.
    I hope you start to feel better really soon
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Julie, I like everything about it!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Christmas card! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Dilly Beans
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Julie, love the design. Hope you feel better soon hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Julie, love the acetate ..... beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Christmas card, The colours & detail is fabulous...great papers too... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely traditional Christmas card Julie, fabulous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This is a gorgeous card. Love the thought that went into its design. Thanks for playing with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image, great papers and design.
    Hugs, Evie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Christmas card Julie, love the fabulous papers! The image is beautiful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete