Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

Bird House

Morning all it's a dull day here, I am not feeling well got Drs tonight my bronchitis as reared it's ugly head again, not happy.

I have made a bird house card to share today cut on my Silhouette, I have used inserts from Crafters Companion Insert pack for the front and inside the card, a round topper and frame from the collection, Snowflake from the Christmas Die'sire dies and sentiment,on the roof I have used frantage this is the first time I have used it wasn't quite sure what I was doing, it doesn't look to bad though, I hope you like it.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

DL.ART - Anything Goes.
Crafts and Me  - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by, have a good day .

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Julie! Love the shape I shall have to try this with my Silhouette! Looks like you have mastered the Frantage it looks smashing, I find it goes all over the place no matter how careful I am. Hope you get some luck at the drs you need to get it sorted once and for all! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Julie, I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous Julie!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sorry Julie to hear your not to good hopefully your Bronchitis will clear pretty quickly for you.....Your card is absolutely stunning and what a beautiful layout its gorgeous take care and a speedy recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AmAzing card, Love the design, the colours & elements are Perfect... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Julie, a fab shape - will defo have to try this! Hope you got on well at the Docs....sending you get well hugs!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the design and beautiful detailing.
    I hope you got on okay at the doctors and that you start to feel better soon
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie what a fab idea...love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you have bronchitis, it is a horrible thing I know! Your birdhouse card however is fantastic, totally love it! Take care my friend and get well soon.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOur card is beautiful the embellishment is so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you are not well Julie, I hope the Doctor can help you out.
    Lovely card, great design and your frantage looks great.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete