Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2013

New Challenge at Bearly-Mine

Morning all hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday  Weekend, the weather has been gorgeous here.

Today is the start of a new Challenge at Bearly-Mine Challenge, the theme this week is Digi Days, our Sponsors for this challenge are:-



                                                          Quixotic Paperie - £10 Voucher


Bearly Mine Designs  - £10 Voucher.

For my card I have used Bearly Mine Designs Steampunk Fantasy 2 papers, an image I had from Crafts U Print, matterd and layered onto black card, some twine, button and sentiment.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make it Monday - Anything Goes.
2 Sisters Challenge - Square Cards.
Hiding In My Craft Room - Masculine Birthday.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments, I love to read them all.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx


16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Love the image & brilliant papers... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Julie, this is gorgeous. So love how you did the twine with the buttons.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Julie, your image and papers go so well together.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful male card Julie! Wonderful mix of image and papers - perfect! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masculine card Julie, I love the image and the papers and details are perfect..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Julie, this is so amazing. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie your card is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card julie, I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie
    Love this card - just right for a man. Love what you have done with the twine.
    Hugs
    ELaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card for men, fab paper choices. Spotted this on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and image Julie. Spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous male themed card Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card, so much to like about it. One of the best masculine cards I have seen!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, I love the papers and the layout is fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is fab Julie. A great one for the guys - and is such brilliant colours.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great masculine card Julie.

    The papers are fab and I love the colours.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete