Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

Christmas Memories

Hello all hope your having a good weekend, it was a dull start here but the sun is out now and it's quite windy too.

I have been having a play this afternoon with my Seasonal Music embossing folder and some of my Die'sire Christmas dies, I have used mirri for matting and layering and core'dinations card, gold ribbon from my stash, lampost and holly dies and sentimental's sentiment, I have added two little bells with the holly and bow, white thick embossing powder for snow on the lampost.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

The Kraftyhands Challenge - Anything Goes.
Ctreative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes.
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Christmas In August.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you ball for stopping by and hello to my new follower thank you for joining me.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful card and I love the colours you chose. The holly and bow are magnificent and adore the lamp post. Fabulous!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww wow this is so beautiful lovely detail and gorgeous ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the embossing, wonderful die cuts and beautiful ribbon too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Julie as ever! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie I love this! Love the arrangement you did with the bow and holly leaves, and the lamp post looks really festive! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,
    Wow I totally love this. All of the embossing, the dies & the effect of Christmas. The ribbon is gorgeous & very effective. I love it. Thank you so much for coming by my blog & leaving kind words. I appreciate it. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card.I love the holly and the bow.Thank you for joining us in the Kraftyhands Challenge this month.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Julie, that embossing folder looks fabulous and I love your holly and bow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning gold embossed background and beautiful embellie. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “Christmas in August”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete