Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Pigling Bland

Hi all wow what fabulous weather we are having, I d aren't say to much in case I  jinx it.

Today I am sharing another Beatrix Potter Pigling Bland, made from the Beatrix Potter Elements from Crafters Companion, and this week too is Peter Rabbit week, there is a new program on Cbeebies at 4.50 of Peter Rabbit.


I have used my Lattice embossing folder and green card for matting and layering, the image is from the decoupage in the elements selection as are the pearls and ribbon from my stash.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie,love the image,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. l agree Julie the weather is lovely about time though!! your card is lovely great images too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute hun!! Great image that one tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie, cute image and I love the embossing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie, love the gorgeous piggies & fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet decoupaged pigs image the embossing and the gems,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, Love those little piggies so cute...Beautiful papers & design.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Julie, love the decoupaged images and the fab embossing in the background!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete