Followers

Sunday 16 June 2013

Love these shoe's

Hello all hope you are having a lovely weekend, I can't believe it's almost over.

I am sharing a card that I have made from Crafters Companion Camden Town, from the lady's collection, both kits are gorgeous, I made it for my Auntie's birthday last Saturday, I have used pink card from my stash for matting and layering, die's for the topper and sentiments.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafty Catz - Lets Go Pink.
Creative Corner Challenges - Girly Girl.
Daring Cardmakers - Flower Festival.

Thank you all for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful Julie. I love the image, style and colours. Such fab girlie card.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully designed card Julie, I bet your Auntie loved it.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the shoes and fab paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie
    A beautiful card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers this is a fabulous card Julie. It is delicate, very feminine and those shoes are just fantastic! Beautiful card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful feminine creation. So lovely.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pyramid effect,,,,,,I was thinking to create my own pyramids,,,and you inspired me,....Thanks for your comment at mayshappydaze about my "Vintage Flowers & butterflies Cs" .Please visit my blog /Store and feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff for free, email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Julie thank you for your visit Sweetie and your kind words . Yes I have had facial cellulitis but am just getting over it now ,havnt been feeling too good but we have to keep going .....LOL
    I am not a good blogger these days but I nip in and out of Facebook on my I-pad and that is where I tend to follow everyone lately, that is until I can get time to sit down at my PC and blog. We think we may have found a house suitable and will find out today if we have passed the credit checks to rent it. My days will be spend packing up and cleaning for a while YUK.
    Hugs Elaine
    I love those shoes too but I cannot get another CD just YET .....LOL

    ReplyDelete