Followers

Friday 7 June 2013

Almost the end of Peter Rabbit week

Hello all well what a mixture of a day, we've had heavy rain thunder storms and  sunshine.

Well Peter Rabbit week is nearly at an end so I thought I would share a last card of Beatrix Potter for a while as I image your fed up with seeing them now, lol. But don't shout at me, I know it's early but it's a Christmas one from the Luxury card making kit.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Winter Wonderland - Four Legged Friends.
ABC Christmas Challenge - Keep Safe.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments, enjoy the rest of today.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie. I love the cute image and beautiful snowflakes.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Julie, love the adorable image and fab details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Julie, fabulous image and I love you snowflake embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful choice of image and a gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh Julie its a gorgeous one! Look at those sweet bunnies - who could get tired of looking at them! Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous wintry card, great decoupaging and a wonderful layout with great embellishments.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are amazing! Enjoyed scrolling through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Julie....love Peter Rabbit. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete