Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Just for You

Hi all hope your day has been good, the weather couldn't decide what it wanted to do today.

I am sharing a card I made ages ago the Christine Haworth's Crisalis Classics, just love this image, I have used one of the card Companions love this image. I printed one paper and everything else was within the card Companion's.
                                             
The challenge I would like to enter my card into is :-

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image....fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo what a stunning card, gorgeous design, i love Crisalis Classics...so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the Angel image, the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful.Gorgeous image, lovely colours and fab detail.

    hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the image and beautiful detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie and what a beautiful design and image..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Julie, love the design. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from Texas Julie! Your card is so lovely, I agree with you the image is a real winner! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous, the image and papers are lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card. love the colours x fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Julie, gorgeous colours & she is stunning!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card in lovely colours.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the pink & beautiful image... Great design too... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete