Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Love These Boots

Hello all hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine, I have antibiotics and a throat spray, today I have lost my voice, some will be pleased about that, Lol naming my hubby!!

Here is another card I have made from Camben Town, it's a beautiful collection, I chose to do this gorgeous boot, I would like some like this !!

I have used a fancy card base to make an easel card. everything on the card is from the gorgeous collection apart from the card for matting and layering.


Enjoy the rest of the evening, thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xxx


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, i must say what a lovely boot. Love your design with the fancy card shape..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the layout and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the image and fabulous design.
    I hope you are feeling better soon
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous easel card Julie, I like the images and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning and feminine card Julie! Love the boots although wearing them would be another thing lol! Hope you feel better soon, sending get well hugs, Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image is beautiful but I don't think I could bear the pain to wear one.
    Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful easel card and very feminine, love those boots!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Julie, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julie, I love your design and fabulous image - I don't know if I could walk in heels like that any more!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous boots indeed with your fabulous papers.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Julie...Fabulous design & amazing image... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete