Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Bearly-Mine Challenge Die Cuts

Morning all hope your ok and having a good week so far.

Today starts a new challenge at Bearly-Mine Challenge, this week we like to see your die cuts, we are sponsored this week by.




                                                                   A £10 Gift Voucher
                                                               Crafty Sentiments Designs





For my card I have used Bearly-Mine Designs papers, Lacey Vintage Dreams, Marianne designs Fan die, lace ribbon flowers and butterflies are from my stash.

I am looking forward to seeing all your creations.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.
Crafting When We Can - Punches / Die cuts.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments

Hugs Julie xxxxxx







                                 








12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie - love the soft vintage colours and the gorgeous fan.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie, gorgeous colours and love your fan die's..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie. I love the fan die and beautiful papers
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie a stunning card! Love the vintage feel to it the fan die looks stunning! I remember having fans like this when I was young and feeling that I was quite the lady!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Julie, I love your fan and pretty embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Julie! What a beautiful feminine die and embellishments! I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Julie I like the fan the papers and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Julie, Fabulous vintage feel, Love the papers & great die-cuts....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, gorgeous papers, the fan die cuts are beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! Love the fan and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love all the texture and the flowers are wonderful!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete