Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

With Love

Hello all hope you are well and enjoying the lovely sunshine we're having at the moment, I am sorry I haven't been around the last few day's, things are not good for me at the moment, I am taking each day as it comes i am so glad for card making it is helping me get through the days.

My card I have made is from the Rachelle Anne Miller papercrafting collection that Crafters Companion, brought to us recently, the images are just delightful, I have loved making this card for Crafters Companion Challenge, Monochromatic. I printed out one of the card companions and a backing sheet, a gorgeous border and flowers that I printed onto vellum and sprayed them with Diamond Sparkles which is also from Crafters Companion.



I am entering my card in to :_
Crafters Companion - Monochromatic Challenge.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxx 

14 comments:

  1. Love your colour scheme for the monochromatic challenge, beautiful card, great embellishments!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and fab papers on this gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, so sorry to read this I thought something must be wrong as I hadn't seen you blog for a few days. Please e mail me if there is anything I can do. Crafting is a good way of escaping your troubles I can vouch for that. A beautiful card love that bear and pretty papers and embellies. Sending hugs and thinking of you, Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie - really sorry to hear things are not so good at the mo. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Gorgeous card - really dreamy colour scheme and pretty embellishments.
    Gentle hugs winging their way over to you.
    Helen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie sorry i haven`t stopped by in a bit, been really busy...Love this RAM card this image is one of my faves.....along with so many others on this cd lol Have a great day hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Julie, but then they always are.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Julie, such an adorable image and your flowers are beautiful.
    I'm sorry to hear that things are not good with you at the moment - I hope things soon improve.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. His so. Cute hun great layout brill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Julie, I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
    So sorry to hear things are not so good at the moment, I wish you all the best.
    Take care, sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Julie, wonderful detail and design. Hope things improve for you soon.
    Sending Hugz.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again with my DT hat on. Thank you for sharing your stunning creation with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge Julie.
    Laine - DT.
    xx

    ReplyDelete