Followers

Friday 28 March 2014

With Love Gran

Hello all it's gorgeous sunshine here, hope it is for you too. I have seen my therapist today scary times ahead!!.

I have another Mother's Day card to share from Barkley, it's been a while since I used Barkley, I thought my Mum would love him.
I have used the Everyday CD and printed off backing papers and card companion along with one of the doilies on the CD too,  ribbon and flower embellishment from my stash.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

4 Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes.
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes.
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Mothers Day.


Thenk you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.


Hugs Julie xxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie. Such a sweet image and beautiful detailing.
    Good luck with your therapy, I am sure it will help you in the long term.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours and wonderful embellishments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Julie, Barkley is adorable and I love your fabulous design and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie what a gorgeous card Julie love the image of Barkley and papers, beautiful flower and ribbon too. I hope your therapist can help you Julie, thinking of you. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Julie. The colours and the floral embellishments are especially pretty.
    Take care, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable and I LOVE the addition of all the pretty flower embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Paper Crafting Journey, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is that image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Mothers Day challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the image and papers and gorgeous bow-thanks for joining us at crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Paper crafting journey. We hope to see you next challenge. good luck.

    ReplyDelete