Followers

Thursday 20 March 2014

Best Wishes

Hello all hope you've had a good day, it is raining here now after a dull and windy day.

I am sharing another card with you from PollyAnna Pickering's Wildlife DVD, I am hooked it's just so beautiful, today I am sharing the Giraffe, I have printed a backing paper and accessories sheet and of course the beautiful image.
I have used my Die'sire border dies, the oval doily I have cut om my Silhouette, and added some candy.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Simply Create Too - Animals.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxx



14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie, such a beautiful image and wonderful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Julie, fabulous image - I'm still waiting for my CD to arrive.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Julie, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie a stunning card with the beautiful image of the giraffe. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Julie I just love Giraffes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card image & design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning creation Julie. Love this image.
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie: Delightful giraffe birthday card. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Julie... I adore the Giraffe he is so cute... Beautiful design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Julie. Lovely image and great design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely, what a super image and a great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a handsome creature. Gorgeous card, Julie!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so pretty with the realistic giraffe image spotlighted. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete