Followers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Just For You

Hi all hope you are all well, sorry I haven't been around I am still not too good, It's going to take a while.

I have been making Mother's day cards so I thought I would share the card I have made for Jodie for their Gran,
I have really enjoyed doing these ones, I have used Barkley CD and printed a card companions and two papers, from my stash have used flowers, doily and ribbon.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes With Optional Twist / Birds Of A Feather.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.
Creative Card Crew - Animals.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. I love your sweet image and card Julie.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - such a pretty card and lovely colours. Sorry to hear things still aren't good for you. Gentle hugs winging their way over to you. Hope life settles down soon.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, Sorry to hear you are still not too good for you and hope that you keep improving - but just a little quicker. This is a lovely card and this is going to be well received. The colours go really well together and love how you have used the ribbon.
    Big hugs to you
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Julie, Barkley is so adorable.
    I'm sorry things are not good with you at the moment, I hope things pick up for you soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie what a delightful card the matching papers are fab with it. Thinking of you and sending hugs, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the cute image and pretty papers.
    I hope things start to improve for you soon.
    take care, hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julie, this is so gorgeous, loving your mix of papers, they look fab. Barkley have some new goodies coming Monday.....you`ll love them, have a great day my crafty friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Julie, The image is adorable.. Beautiful colours & design... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love your flowers and that fab bow!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous Barkley creation Julie. Love the stunning design detail you have included.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely paper and colours-also love the image! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew animal challenge!Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card. Love all your embellishments and details.
    Thanks for playing along in our animals challenge at Creative Card Crew!

    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete