Followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Happy Birthday Just For You

Hello all it's a lovely sunny day, a little on the cool side but who cares the suns out.

I am sharing a card I have made from Angelica and Adam CD, the images are just adorable, I have used one of the Topper Companions printed twice and a one backing paper , I absolutely love the Pirate image, I have used Centura pearl for the base card, blue card for matting and layering I have also made an extra flap for the smaller topper from the second topper I printed I have cut sections out to decoupage the main image. ribbon from my stash and pirate embellishment.





The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are.

Craft-Dee-Bowz  - Anything Goes With Handmade Bow.
Craft Your Passion - For The Young At Heart.
Make It Monday - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments, I must say a big hello to my new follower Jose, thank you for sharing my crafting journey. 


Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie, such a cute image and I love your fabulous design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Julie, fabulous boy card, love how you placed the toppers!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card for a little boy the colors are perfect and your coloring is superHave a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card for a little boy! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and image julie
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and your card Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Julie love this pirate one, such great images on this cd xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful is your card Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card Julie, I think this is my favourite image on the CD - your little gingham bow is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Julie as alwasys. Love that we see blue colours and the composition is so good. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautifull card. Lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie what a fabulous card love the extra little fold at the front and the cute pirate! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love the pirate. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely adorable! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Julie... Love the adorable image & fantastic design....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great card Julie and I just love the way you have layered it. Looks really different.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julie, gorgeous card! I love the extra flap you have added it looks great!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous male card Julie. Super images and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab boy's card Julie. Love the lo. x

    ReplyDelete