Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

You Make My Heart Dance

Hello all hope your having a good day, hope you are not suffering to much with this awful weather, my heart goes out to everyone who has been flooded.

Today I am sharing a Valentine card I have made with the Bebunni love,paper crafting collection from Crafters Companion, just absolutely gorgeous image's.
I have used pink card for matting and layering, Die'sire square doily die, pearls and ribbon from my stash.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments and hello to my new follower, thank you for joining me on my crafting journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxxx

18 comments:

  1. OMG this card is SO adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE is in the Air’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW THIS IS FREAKING CUTE!!! I love this card, it is simply darling.

    Thanks for playing along with our "Love is in the Air" challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie, such an adorable image and pretty pastel pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty how cute is the image!!!
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Julie! Love this Bebunni collection. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie another fabulous card, love your design and what an adorable image. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie, adorable image and such a pretty design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bunni's Julie and this is fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous Julie, I like the design and the colours,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Julie, so sweet and pretty and love the sentiment..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Valentines card Julie, you have really co-ordinated everything so well.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, really has the Ah factor. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty in pink and white, love the cute bunnies.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet Image and lovely Card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous. Thanks for "Showing us some Romance" at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete