Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Daffodils

Hi all after a very windy night and morning it turned out to be a nice day.

I am sharing a card I have made using one of the images on the new Spectrum Noir CD, I have coloured the Daffodils with my Spectrum Noir pens, I've embossed white card with a Embossalicious folder Happy Birthday , matted and layered onto green card, gingham ribbon and a Birthday wishes sentiment.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Simply Create Too - St Patricks Day or Use Green.
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafters Companion - CAS.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Julie such a beautiful image and your colouring is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the bow and the image! Wonderfully done as always!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great card Julie. The image is beautiful, the embossing is perfect for this card and your ribbon bow is just gorgeous.
    Have a lovely Sunday, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie hope your OK. This is a beautiful card! I love the embossing and the ribbon is gorgeous.

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your card Julie, not got into colouring myself yet still trying to master card making ,but soon I hope. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, your colouring of that beautiful image is Fabulous... Love the ribbon & design...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, love the image and beautiful details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the daffs image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Julie: Your green Birthday card is really pretty --love your daffodils and the checked bow!


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous card Julie, so nice to see pretty spring cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Julie, love the daffodil images one of my favourite flowers I always call them happiness flowers! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love the pretty flower image!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! The daffodils gives such a wonderful color! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Great ribbon too!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete