Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2014

With Love

Hello all I am keeping my fingers crossed I have sorted out blogger, what a pain it has been.

Today I am sharing a card with you I have made from Special Birthdays kit that Dawn launched as pick of the day, I have done one of Dawn's tutorials that is on the CD,
I have used two heart die cuts and paper from All my love paper pad, flowers pearls and ribbon from my stash.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Craft-Dee-Bowz - Anything Goes With A Handmade Bow.
Love To Create - Birthday / Anniversary.
Make It Monday - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. wow absolutely gorgeous Julie!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness such a beautiful card and the colours used are stunning too! and lots of lovely embellishments to compliment your finished card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Julie, so pretty colours and loving the heart shape design..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love easel cards and your double easel is really so pretty. Great job. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, starting Wednesday nite 10 pm, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our February Blog Hop.Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize. Hope you can join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow Julie a real corker! So unusual and beautiful. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie, such a fabulous design.
    I hope blogger continues to behave for you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and feminine, a gorgeous card! It caught my eye on MIM!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and what a unique design. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make it Monday.

    hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Julie, wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Beautifully put together!
    Thank you for joining our 2nd Birthday Celebrations / Anniversary Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete