Followers

Monday 10 February 2014

Just To Say...

Hello all the weekend is over and another week begins, the sun is shining here for a change, instead of the rain and gale force winds.

Today I would like to share a card I have made a CAS card, I haven't made one before and it's very hard not to more on it, it looks so bare, I have used an Embossalicious folder Rose Garden, I have matted onto lemon card. My stamp is cute little Humphrey from the Humphrey's Stamp Set. the frame is a Die'sire die Cameo Frame. I have coloured with Spectrum Noirs , the sentiment is from the stamp set, ribbon and pearls from my stash.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafters Companion - CAS.
Challenges 4 Everbody - Anything Goes.
Robyn's Fetish - Animals or Birds.

Thank you all for stopping by, I would like to say hello to my new follower Eileen, thank you for joining me and sharing my crafting journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Afternoon Julie the sun is shining now but I got lovely and wet earlier. I love your card your colouring is fab and the background is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Beautiful colours and embossing. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card Julie, I love the CAS design with your embossed background and splashes of lovely bright yellow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Julie, love the sweet image and scrummy embossing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the cute image and beautiful embossing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the embossed background and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julie - wonderful colouring and I love the pretty embossed background.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love The Embossed Background And Yellow Pops This Card .. Beautiful ..
    Thanxx For Playing With Us At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge This Week *Animals Or Birds*
    Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!I love the rose embossing folder and the yellow bow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete