Followers

Thursday 6 February 2014

Sneak Peek

Hello all hope you have had a good day, the weather has been awful here, the wind and rain has not stopped, at least the nights are getting lighter slowly.

Today I am sharing two more cards I have made for Kraftyhands Mike and Ian's TV launch tomorrow on Create and Craft at 11 o Clock, with the Garden Floral Collection.



The Challenges I would like to enter my cards into are:-

4 Crafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon.
DL Art Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by, I also must say hello to my new follower Judith, thank you for joining me on my crafting journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love o cl
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, what beautiful creations Julie! They are so elegant!
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Julie. I love the image and papers. Your designs are wonderful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another two beauties Julie. Love the blue postcard behind the pretty flower image. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, well done thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy on offer and would love you to hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more gorgeous cards Julie, both so beautiful.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards love the pretty papers,images and gorgeous bow -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie just back to thank you joining in with Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete