Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

Christmas Memories

Hello all hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend, I had some time today to make another card fro Crafters Companion Challenge, this months theme is embossing.

I have used Centura Pearl for my base card and silver mirri for matting, Core'dinations  Kraft Core shattered collection and embossed with my embossalicious folder Star of Wonder, Die'sire Snowflake Lamppost and sign dies.I had some red and gold berries come in the week and I have used some with a blue snowflake ribbon and a brad.






The Challenge I would like to enter my card into is.
Crafters Companion - Embossing.

Thank you all for stopping by, enjoy your evening.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Wow Julie this is a stunning card, love all your gorgeous detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! The embossing looks fantastic. Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafter's Companion's Embossing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie love your card. I have not seen this Coredinations before but love the effect! Hope things are well at your end, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the design and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and great embossing and dies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the design and wonderful embossing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Julie I like the design,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning creation Julie. Love the embossing detail. Thank you for joining us this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card Julie!! Glad you had a bit of time to sit your craft room!! Linda xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Julie. OMG! love the gorgeous pics of your new Grandson. He's so adorable hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning and really effective card.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete