Followers

Thursday 4 July 2013

Wilfred's Birthday Surprise Picnic

Hello all hope your having a good day so far, it's very dull here again, where's the sun gone.

Today's card is another Brambly Hedge, it's Wilfred's Birthday Picnic Surprise, Papers, image, border and sentiment are all from the CD, Card for matting and layering, ribbon. pearls, doily and flowers are from my stash.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-
Crafts and Me Challenge - Anything Goes.
Creative Moments - Flowers.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Julie, such an adorable image and pretty papers and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image Julie and you have made a beautiful card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Julie your card is so beautiful your so talented l like all of your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovley image and I totally love your design, beautify job Julie!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Julie. Love the border around the picture. I had to look twice because I thought you had sat there with tweezers putting the waste from a diecut in as a border!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete