Followers

Saturday 20 July 2013

Camden Town

Hi all hope your enjoying your weekend so far, we have had a lovely breeze today which has been lovely.

I am sharing a card I have made with the Male Camden town papercrafting kit, it's just gorgeous. I have used Centura Pearl for the base card, card and image from the kit, bakers twine and ribbon from the embellishment pack and a button from my stash.I really love this image .



The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Allsorts Challenge - Transport.
My Sheri Crafts - Lets Take A Trip.


Thank you all for stopping by, hello to my new followers thank you for joining me.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. I can understand why you like the Male Camden town paper crafting kit! It really is a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, loving it all especially the fab image and the twine embellishment!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Julie. Such a great image and I love the way you have added the button
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie i love your card with the fab papers! The image is great and i absoloutely love the image! I hope you have a nice weekend!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card,love your embellishment, Great image and love thanks for joining me at Allsorts challenge this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card and the image is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card for a male Julie. Thank you so much for joining us for our Transport challenge at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image, design, and papers! Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete