Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2013

In Love

Hi all hope your all having a good day, well the snow has cleared from the roads now which is good, I have been and had my hair done today, I thought it might make me feel better, I am going back to the Drs tonight, she'll be sick of seeing me at this rate.

Here is another Bamboo , I promise I will show you something different next time, but he's so adorable I couldn't resist,lol.
This image is from the decoupage selection on the Cd,I printed a backing paper and insert, ribbon pearls and sentiment from my stash.
They are so sweet.
                             
Hello to my new follower, thank you for joining me,

Thank you for stopping by all and leaving me lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Just so adorable Julie, too cute to get tired of them! Love the red with them and the lovely gingham ribbon. I think you always feel better when you get your hair done I can never get mine as good as my hairdresser does. Good luck with the drs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the image....lovely colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, I agree with Susan, could never tire of that cute panda.
    I hope you get on okay at the doctors.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous card Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Julie! I don't think I could get tired of seeing this lovely little character.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, thanks for letting me know about the bow - really appreciate it. Hope all went well at the Doctors and you certainly love Bamboo. Really great cards - not sure what my favourite is as they are all so cute.
    Hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie what a beautiful card! Sorry to hear you are poorly.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable! lovely design and fab paper.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete