Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Happy Birthday

Afternoon all hope your day is going well, the sun has just come out here, there is still some very black clouds around though.

I am sharing a Beatrix Potter card with you today, the fabulous Peter Rabbit, I just love this collection so much, I am secretly hoping we might be adding to the collection sometime this year, I just need them all !!
All the elements are printed from the CD, apart from the ribbon pearls and epiphany embellishment.
I also used some blue card for matting and layering.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxx

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Julie. I love Peter Rabbit and your detailing is beautiful
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie, I like the image the ribbon and the epiphany embellishment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Julie. Love the Beatrix Potter images and what fab paper I may be tempted. I love the Epiphany embellishment, I haven't seen these! Its hailstoning here in Blackpool, just had to go and rescue my washing! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, This is gorgeous l do like Beatrix Potter and your card is beautiful lovely background and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Peter Rabbit and this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Julie....love the image & that epiphany embellishment is fab!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Lovely colours and great embellisment.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Julie, love the layers and your use of the papers, wonderfully done!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julie, love the adorable images and pretty design.:o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the cute image and the papers and layout are beautiful, that framed image at the bottom looks amazing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete