Followers

Thursday 14 June 2018

Let It Snow



Morning all hope you having better weather than we are at the moment, it's cold windy and that horrible fine rain, hoping it brightens up later.

I am here today to share another card for Lynda Chapman's Christmas Dies and stunning Paper Collection A Whisper of Winter, it Will be Lynda's 1st Blockbuster on Create And Craft on the 21st June at 7pm.

You are going to absolutely love both dies and Paper Collection.

I have used the Let it Snow Die, I have used purple card for the background and scored diagonal lines on my Big Score, silver miri card with the die, I have created a shaker card and a Jingle Bells topper from Lynda's Enchanted Christmas Paper Boutique Collection AVAILABLE HERE .




CHALLENGES

A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes.
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes.
Creative Moments - Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Julie, I love the purple and silver together and such a good idea to create a shaker.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combo and card Julie, love the shaker element

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie what a gorgeous Christmas card I’m glad I’m no on my own making the I love your design.

    Hugs Debs
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. I love the simplicity of it and love the shaker in the middle. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card
    Thank you very much for joining us in the party of the 4th anniversary of Retarte.
    We wait for your comment to access the Anniversary prizes
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the die cut frame on your card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete