Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Romance Always



Hello all hope you are ok and your week is going to plan.

I am sharing a Sneak Peek of the soon to be launched The Romantique Collection from Kraftyhands on the 17th August, which you can pre-order HERE.

I have used Centura Pearl card to create an A5 landscape card, all the gorgeous elements are from the CD apart from the lace and the heart die I used with on of the papers and images plus much more on the CD.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely messages, also hello to my new followers, thank you for sharing my crafty journey.




11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Julie, lots of lovely details and beautiful vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, what a beautiful vintage card! I love it!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Julie and love your layout with the colours..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Julie this is so beautiful and so wonderfully vintage, definitely romantic the design and elements you have used are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely I love the black/white photo
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the image and all your detailing is so beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your vintage style card

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely Julie, a wonderful vintage design!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage design Julie, I love it
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Julie :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete