Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

Mr and Mrs Hedgy

Well the bank holiday weekend has arrived and the weather is not very nice at all, it's been raining all morning and part of the afternoon, let's hope it picks up.

I am sharing a card with you today that I have made using Pink Gem Designs, the images are so beautiful, I only came across them about a month ago and I would love them all!!

This one is called Mr and Mrs Hedgy, it took ages cutting round all those prickles but it had to be done!! and there is a little gift card to go with it too.



The Challenge I would like to enter my card into are :-

A Vintage Journey - Spring Colours.
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes.
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs


XXXXXXXXXX


17 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous set Julie, such a cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Julie. Love the sweet Mr and Mrs. Hope your weather cheers up!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie, adorable image and fabulous cutting out.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Julie, I like the decoupaged image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Julie and I love the matching gift card. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining in our Spring Colours challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for adding it to our latest challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable creation . Sweet image . Love the tag too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a brilliant card and gift card set Julie. Well worth the effort.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie, the image is just adorable! The gift card is gorgeous too!

    P.S. Sorry it's late but thank you so much for my birthday card, I love it!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie, that image is adorable and the gift card is gorgeous too!

    P.S Sorry it's late but thank you so much for my birthday card! I love it!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card and certainly worth the effort of fussy cutting those hedgies.Love the little matching gift card too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I spotted these little hogs when entering a challenge. There're super

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how lovely this is Julie it is full of so much delight and beauty, I love, love those Hedgehog image you must be so patient cutting around the prickles but it has paid off it looks amazing, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete