Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Autumn Colours At Kraftyhands

Morning all it's been a lovely few day's here, hope it has where you are too.

Today starts a new challenge at Kraftyhands, this month the theme is Autumn colours, as always are challenges are for fun.

For my card I have used the CD In The Attic from Kraftyhands, it's a lovely CD with gorgeous images and colour variations too.
I have used a Spellbinders die for my base card, two papers and image from the CD, I have added ribbon and flowers from my stash.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are :-

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.
4 Crafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes.
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Colours Of Autumn.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments, also hello to my new follower, thank you for sharing my crafty journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Julie good to see you, so to speak! Loving your card today too. Fabulous shape and papers, love the pretty flowers they are arranged so nicely I am pants at doing that! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and love the Autumnal colours. Hope you will enter my candy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute creation Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card Julie and lovely embellishing.Love the triple bow.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous make Julie, stunning colours! Love Autumn as the nights are drawing in & out come the woolly jumpers & boots.......and all things Christmas lol! Hope you're well, my friend, sorry not been around for a while, think blogger been playing up a bit as I keep losing my reading list & often can't comment on blogs!
    hugs Jo x

    ps - I have candy!
    http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Julie .Have not seen samples from this fun CD for a while .Love the card shape you have used this time and those stunning flowers and leaves in Autumn hues .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Julie, what a super colour, love it.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the design and such beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Julie, Love the design & images....so pretty... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Julie, such a lovely design and warm autumnal colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really sweet card Julie. I love the cute topper and shape x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun shape for a card!!! Love the details!

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would never have thought of using these images for the challenge, but it works so well. Fab card. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Julie, think I will have to get this cd, its so different. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous autumn colours Julie, love the flowers and bow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete