Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Let It Snow


Hi all sorry for being MIA things have got in the way these last few day's, I am sharing a Humphrey card with you today, I love this stamp he's just gorgeous, I have colured him in with my Watercolour Pensils, I have used two papers from Humphrey's Christmas CD. Die'sire dies and ribbon from my stash.



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes.
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes.
Craft-DeeBowZ - Anything Goes With Handmade Bow.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and hello to my new follower Aussie Annie, thank you for joining me on my crafting journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet Christmas card Julie, Humphrey is adorable and I love your fab snowflake.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Humphrey is. Super card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is gorgeous so festive love the snowflakes they are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Humphrey Julie and a lovely card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie beautiful Christmas card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am adorable image,love your card Julie.
    Don't have time myself lately.
    Sue x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet Christmas card. I love that snowflake and all its layers. Thank you for participating with us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Hope you will stop by again soon. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie! What an adorable card, love the Humphrey image and sparkle! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card Julie, beautiful colouring and love the sweet image..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Julie, I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete