Followers

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Have A Great Birthday

Hi all what an awful day it has been again here, what has happened to the gorgeous sunshine we had , I hope it comes back soon.

Today's card I have used the Camden Town male cd from Crafters Companion, I just love it, the papers border and image are from the cd, the button and twine are from my stash.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafters Companion - Masculine.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.


Thank you all for stopping by and hello to my new follower Wendy, thank you for joining my crafty journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie, great image & love the twine threaded through the button! Constant rain here too.....typical half term weather lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Julie, I love the image, and the twine.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Thanks for Joining us at Crafting From The Heart!

    Angie-DT
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab male card Julie. I love the image and how you used the twine.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and colours,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie what a fab card love the image. Its miserable here too - typical summer weather rain rain and more rain! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and detailed. A great male creation Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Julie, I love your image. The sun has decided to put in a late appearance here, let's hope it comes back again in the morning!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love the papers and the layout and the twine is fabby
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete