Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2011

I needed cheering up!!

Hello all hope you are all well, I needed something to cheer me up, I haven't felt to good this week not sure what it is probably a virus there is lots going around. So I thought I would look through my new S.W.A.L.K. Winter Cheer Stamps and CD which are available from Crafters Companion.
I Chose Love You Stamp, and printed backing paper and inserts from the design section from the cd, and a co-ordinating paper, I have used gold mirri card for matting and layering and have used my Grand Caliber to cut and emboss around this gorgeous image. I coloured the image in with my Spectrum Noir Pens. I am not really sure who I will send it too as yet, I will put it with my others I have made for Christmas, mind you I haven't done as many as I had planned to do, but never mind I will get there.
                                                                                 
                                                                                    
     The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are :-
Make it Monday :- Anything Goes.
Creative Card Crew :- Fallin in love ( Romance and love ).
Party time Tuesday :- Anything Goes.                                                        
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment