Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

FLYING THROUGH THE AIR

Well I thought it was about time I got myself into gear and get some cards done, I have been looking through my Snowman cd can you believe it I have had it all this time and only just opened it, with all that has happened over the last 3 months I just haven't had the time.
I have had a nice week just relaxing and just crafting it's been lovely.
So here is one of my creations, I love this image it's so magical. This is just one of the gorgeous images that are on this cd which can be bought from  Crafters Companion.
The Challenges that I would like to enter my card into are -:

Crafters Companion - : Christmas Wishes.
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes.
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes.
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment