Followers

Friday 10 July 2015

Sophia's Sweet Scribbles


Evening all hope you are looking forward to the weekend, let's hope the gorgeous weather continues.





I am here today to share with you some fab news, I have been asked to be part of 
I am delighted to have accepted.

Here I am sharing with you two of the gorgeous images that have been launched today, I will share some more tomorrow.

The two I am sharing are the Gingerbread House and the Wreath which can be purchased through the link above.






I will be back with more inspiration for you 
HUGS


XXXXXXXXXX



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT spot Julie, your cards are gorgeous - wonderful festive designs.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT place Julie.
    I love your cards, gorgeous images and fabulous designs.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Julie and wonderful images. Congratulations on your new DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new DT post! These are two great cards.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, these are fab Xmas cards!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie I am so thrilled to hear your news, congratulations and I must say these two cards are amazing I especially love the second one but you have done a top notch job with both of them.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete