Followers

Monday, 24 August 2015

No Patterned Papers at Crafty Cardmakers and More


Morning all hope everyone is well and had a good weekend.

Today starts a new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More, the theme this fortnight is No Patterned papers, Lin is hosting for this challenge, 

I have used Silver textured card for matting and layering, I have used Nordic Christmas Frosty Morning embossing folder for the Back ground, The stamp set I have used is Winter Cheer from the latest launch Romany Christmas from Crafters Companion, Die'sire bow die and a snowflake die that was free in a magazine.

I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens, I also went over the image with a Wink of Stella clear pen, but  to be honest I am very disappointed  with the end result it has more of a champagne colour than clear and it didn't flow very well either.

Never mind! I would have done it again but didn't have time. 



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes.
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes.
Crimbo Crackers - Snowmen.
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes.
Patties Creations - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments and hello to my new followers thank you for sharing my crafty journey..

I don't know what blogger is up too I posted this Monday lunchtime.

Hugs

XXXXXX


14 comments:

  1. Very cute and pretty Julie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Patties Creations.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Julie, lots of lovely sparkle and shine.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie I adore that cute snowman all lovely and sparkly, a truly wonderful design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie - love all the glitter and sparkle and also the beautifully coloured snowman!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing in our "ANYTHING GOES + Image" Challenge #113!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super festive card Julie, I'm lovin' that cute snowman!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie what a gorgeous card I love the snowman and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the cute snowman and fabulous detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge and Pattie's Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute love how sparkly he is. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Julie. Such a cute iamge and love the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie, another lovely card.
    Sorry I haven't been by for a while.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your snowman & fab die cuts to embellish with too.

    hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute image! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete