Followers

Sunday 14 June 2015

SNEAK PEEK


Morning all hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Today I am sharing a Sneak Peek, LUV 2 TXT CD soon to be Launch by Kraftyhands which is available to pre-order HERE just perfect for teenagers.

I have used two of the papers to create a card base and border using a Spellbinders Grande dies, one of the gorgeous toppers and sentiment and pennant tags, then finished off with some ribbon.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.
A Gem Of A Challenge - Something Blue.
Digidesignchallenge - Use Die Cuts.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I appreciate all your comments.

Hugs


XXXXXX


12 comments:

  1. Love this fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Julie, a great image and design - this CD sounds interesting.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the image and such a fabulous design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Julie & I love the shape :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and really is just perfect for a teenager. The papers look great and you have put all the elements so well together.
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous Julie, I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, great for a teenagers, and I love your card design. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Simply Papercrafts For All Occasions.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Julie. The blue and pink colourway is gorgeous and I love how you created the base xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation Julie, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Julie!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week and I should hope you join us again! Our new challenge is up now;)

    ReplyDelete