Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Happy Birthday

Morning all I am here again with another card to share with you.
My card is using Here Come The Girls CD from Creative Crafting World.
It is just perfect for little girls and the image are just beautiful, the papers and image are from the CD I have used a Tattered Lace die and Die'sire butterflies and Nuvo liquid pearls .



The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Get Creative Challenges - Butterflies.
Craft-Dee-Bowz - Anything Goes With A Handmade Bow.

Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs 


 XXXXXXXX


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the sweet image, pretty colours and such beautiful detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, fabulous design and detail Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Julie, such la lovely rich colour, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Julie and the image is adorable. I love the colourway and fabulous die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a purple delight Julie! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Julie this is beautiful the colours, the embellishments and that image are truly wonderful I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete