Followers

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Beatrix Potter Frame Card


Morning all all hope your all having a good day, I am supporting a very bad headache, so not doing to much today.

I thought I would share with you a Beatrix Potter frame card I made a while ago, it's from the card making collection from Crafters Companion , I was so easy to do and enjoyable too, it's a lot easier to put together than you may think and you get a lovely card when you have finished.

Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day.

Hugs Julie xxx

13 comments:

  1. How pretty Julie, love the frame idea it would look lovely on the wall! Hope your headache goes soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi julie just adore this framed card ... would look fab in a nursery too cant beat a bit of beatrix can you.....hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie. Such a beautiful design.
    I hope you feel better soon

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable Julie.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie what an amazing project its so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julie. Your Frame card is Fantastic..Popped in from MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation Julie, Love the images & colours... Fabulous! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, looks so ornate and would please any child that received it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These card is beautiful Julie.

    I hope your headache eases soon and that you are otherwise ok. I have been getting a bit worried, as we have not seen you on the CC Friends for Life forum.

    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a cute masterpiece! love it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Julie. The frame and decoupage really bring it to life. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely stunning, I love the beautiful scene and the dimension to it is fabulous, I was sure I had already commented on this but either blogger ate it or I am going loopy lol
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete