Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

I would like to wish my family and friends a very Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one for all of us,

Hope you all had a very Happy Christmas, I can't believe the holidays are almost over, it has gone so quickly.

I am sharing a desk Calendar that I made for the Inspirers DT using Sara's Signature Collection English Country Garden papers and dies.




Products used

Challenges

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by





6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Happy New Year!
    Love your calendar!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy New Year Julie, your desk calendar is lovely - pretty flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your calendar Julie...Hugs Lozzy xx
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS desk calendar! So chic! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful calendar. I love your creativeness. Happy 2017! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete