Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Seasons Greetings


Morning all hope you are looking forward to a lovely weekend

I am sharing a card I have made using the Free gifts in the Crafters Inspirtation Magazine 12,

I have used a 6 x 6 craft card I used some of Sheena Douglass's stamping card , I created the background with distress inks, Shaded Lilac, crushed Olive and  Tattered Rose and  stamped seasons greetings to  background.

I stamped the birds and holly and coloured with Colorista Pens Magenta Umber and Maple, finishing off withe ribbon from my stash and Merry Christmas stamped sentiment.



Crafters Companion products used-




Challenges

Creative Moments - Anything Goes.
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by




3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Julie, your inked background is fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, gorgeous card, just love how you have done the background and the little birds look fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual but so wonderful Christmas card, loving it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete