Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Something Begining With F



Morning all hope you had a lovely weekend, it's a dull day here, I don't know whats happening with blogger at the moment my posts seem to be taking almost 24 hrs to show up in the reading list. will see how long this post takes.

 We have a new challenge starting today over at OLLCB, the theme is something beginning with F,
I have chosen Friend and Flowers, why not pop over and join in we would love to see you.
I have used Ooh LaLa Everyday Occasions CD papers and topper to create my card, 
I have used Die'sire Essential's die's for the flowers and butterflies and Faded Jeans Distress Ink, a heart doily and pearls from my stash.



Challenges

Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafty Girls Corner - Anything Goes.
Crative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes./ Optional Twist Of Summer.
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the details. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie, love the added embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Julie, such a sweet image and lovely soft colours - your embellishments are really pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a pretty image. Love the design. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is full of so much sweetness and delight Julie I adore the image and papers also the wonderful card design, excellent creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Julie I love this and especially the colour of the flowers. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so lovely and love all the embellishments, they make the card over the top. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Julie. Love all the blue tones and that image is just wonderful! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and those flowers are so pretty. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very pretty card Julie. I love the colour blue you've used too. So delicate Wynn x

    ReplyDelete