Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

Life Is Taking One Little Step At A TIME...

Hello all hope your well and having a lovely weekend so far, It's been lovely here but very windy.

I am sharing a card I made a few weeks ago that I made for my Mum to give to my Sisters Hubby,
I have used one of the card companion from the Downton Abbey CD, it is a gorgeous CD the images and papers are just stunning. there are lots of lovely sentiments to choose from too.
The buttons I have added some glossy accents to them, the Son-In-Law is stamped with the sentimental's stamp collection, Greetings Male.



Items I have used 



Challenges

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes.




11 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage feel, grear sentiments. You have an old candy of mine on your sidebar, have you entered my new ones x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Julie, sounds like it's a fabulous cd to have. Hope you're well, my friend......sorry I've not been by more often, I could do with an 8 day week right now!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love how you added all the sentiments. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Julie, this is my favourite image from the DA CD - perfect for all of those masculine makes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Julie what a wonderful card and the design is gorgeous.
    I love the topper you have used.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and love all the elements. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Male themed Birthday card. Your image and papers are gorgeous and the buttons really stand out with the Glossy Accentss. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant birthday card Julie!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Julie. I love all the sentiments, very uplifting. Gorgeous deep colour palette and the watch image is wonderful. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Julie I love the image and sentiments also the fabulous vintage look that I love so much, superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete