Followers

Monday 6 June 2016

One For The Boys


Morning all hope you have had a lovely weekend, it's been gorgeous here, we went for a picnic yesterday with all the family, it was lovely.

Today is the start of a new challenge at OLLCB and the theme is One For The Boys, It is my first card as a DT Member.

I have used the Paula Oakley Collection CD using a diamond decoupage image matted and layered onto blue card, I have embossed a border and added crystal drops and sentiment.


Challenges

Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes.
Creative Corner Challenge - Just For Men.
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes / Back To School.
4 Crafty Chicks - Masculine.


Thank you for stopping by 

 




7 comments:

  1. All your cards are gorgeous Julie, while I have been away. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I think this card is stunning I love the scene but with the diamond decoupage is looks amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie what a beautiful card and the colours are great. I love your design it is so nice to have you on the DT.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Julie, one of my favourite images from the Paula Oakley CD.
    A very warm welcome to the Ooh La La team, it's lovely to have you join us.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Julie - although having seen so many of your cards in real life it feels like you've been here for ages! Love this one, the decoupage is beautifully done.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image Julie, and the layering is wonderful! Love the subtle touches of bling. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card Julie I love the diamond decoupage it really makes that scenic image stamp out a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete